The characteristics of weed control cloth and its use in seedbeds
Weed control cloth is mainly used in various orchards, greenhouses, flowers, herbal cultivation and other above-ground weed control, weeding, drainage, reduction of pests and diseases, and adhere to the purpose of ground cleaning, ground marking and guidance.
The characteristics of grass-proof cloth are as follows:
1. Corrosion-resistant, the grass-proof cloth can resist corrosion for a long time in soil and water with different pH.
2. The water permeability of the grass-proof cloth is good because there are gaps between the flat wires, so it has good water permeability.
3. Good anti-microbial properties are not damaged by microorganisms and moths.
4. The anti-grass cloth is easy to construct. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient for transportation, laying and construction, high cracking strength, good creep resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. High strength, because the grass-proof cloth uses plastic flat wire, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions, anti-violet and anti-oxidation can be used in outdoor sunlight for 5 years without oxidation and aging.
The use of grass-proof cloth in the seedbed
1. The base of the seedbed. The grass-proof cloth can also be directly laid on the bed surface of the seedbed as the support layer of the bed surface, and then simplify the support structure of the bed surface to achieve the intention of being suitable for various culture containers.
2. Overall ground protection. The greenhouse is fully covered on the ground, and it is used for potted crops and soilless cultivation of vegetables and flowers.
3. Local ground protection. This usage is mainly in cooperation with the seedbed, in order to prevent weeds and disease in the lower part of the seedbed.
<<Next:Is it true that geotextiles can improve the bearing capacity of soil foundations?